Quality Line RATP Group is the trading name of the bus division of Epsom Coaches, and operates throughout the South West London and Surrey area, with many under contract to Transport for London and Surrey County Council.
Quality Line was part of Epsom Coaches until RATP Group closed the coach division and Quality Line was brought under their management.
On 30 June 2007, Quality Line commenced operating routes 406 and 418.
On 30 August 2008, route 293 passed to Metrobus.
On 2 October 2010, Quality Line commenced operating routes 411 and 641.
On 3 September 2011, Quality Line has commenced operating route 467.
On 2 July 2011, Quality Line commenced operating route K5.
On 14 April 2012, Quality Line commenced operating route X26.
On 30 June 2012, Quality Line commenced operating route 465.
On 15 November 2014, route S4 passed to Abellio London .
On 3 December 2016, Quality Line commenced operating route 413.
In June 2017, as part of a restructure of RATP's operations, Epsom Coaches will cease trading with the remaining operations to continue under the Quality Line brand. It will be brought under the same management as RATP's other London operations, London United and London Sovereign.
On 1 September 2018, Quality Line commenced operating route 293.
On 24 November 2018, route 411 was transferred from this garage to London United's Fulwell (FW) garage.
Bus types in use
- Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 Dart 8.9m (SDE) for routes K5 and S3
- Alexander Dennis Enviro 400 10.1m & 10.2m (ADE) for routes 406, 418, 467 and 633
- Alexander Dennis Enviro 400H 10.1m (ADH) for route 293
- Alexander Dennis E20D 8.9m / Enviro 200 MMC (SDE) for routes 404, 470 and S3
- Alexander Dennis E20D 10.9m / Enviro 200 MMC (DLE) for route 465
- Alexander Dennis E20D 11.5m / Enviro 200 MMC (DXE) for route 293
- Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro K 10.5m (MCL) for route 413
- Optare MetroCity 10.6m (OML) as a logistical spare
- Optare MetroCity 9.9m (OM) for route S1
- Optare Solo 8.5m (OS) for route K5
- Optare Versa 11.1m (OV) for route 465
- Wright StreetLite 8.8m (WS) for route 463