London Buses route N64 was a Transport for London contracted bus route in London, England. The N64 ran between Thornton Heath Pond and New Addington, it was operated by London General.
On 28 August 2010, night bus N64 was introduced to replace the withdrawn N159 from New Addington to Thornton Heath.
On 24 October 2015, route N64 was discontinued and replaced by a 24 hour service on route 64.
- New Addington Milne Park East
- New Addington Tramlink
- King Henry's Drive Tramlink
- Addington Village Tramlink
- South Park Hill Road for South Croydon station
- East Croydon Station and Tramlink
- Wellesley Road Tramlink
- West Croydon Station
- Thornton Heath Pond